Thursday, 30 January 2014

Options and chocolate..

My boy will be 14 in May ... Where has that time gone ? Today we sat down and had a little chat about how we are going to play the next few years with his learning journey .We grabbed the blankets , popped the kettle on and got cosy .. I let him lead the conversation .. No pressure ..No questions about , what do you want to be when you grow up ?, just a mummy and son chatting and giggling a little too ... So yes , he still wants to be a Pharmacist ..this has been his passion for at least the last couple of years ..so we talked about routes to get there .. He would like to do some IGCSE's ..so we will start with the two .. chemistry and Maths and see how we go from there ...I'm excited to be a part of this and to support him along the way ..however it turns out, I'm glad that I waited to let him show me the path he wants to follow.. .. He is an amazing young man , well spoken , a stand up comedian , a confident , happy , private person , a great judge of character , wise , shrewd , slightly cynical ( my influence I'm afraid ) and above all a great friend and son .. I can't wait for the next chapter x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment