Monday, 26 May 2014

Foraging fun and sunny skies..

 

We have just spent a wonderful 24 hours out at the chalet .. I had organised for Tom and I to go on a guided forage , I have been foraging a while now but Tom had expressed an interest so we both went ..it was also a good excuse to spend some quality time with my now 14 year old boy , he is changing and growing at an alarming speed and I can feel the years moving so fast now ..it was wonderful to spend time with him , he's great company .. The coast path was bursting with flowers and all manner of insects and we walked and we listened intently to everything our guide told us .. And for this mama , I hope the information stays in this forgetful brain xx he has been enthusiastic about the walk and has requested to go on others ..I'm happy to oblige :-) x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment