Saturday, 14 June 2014

Bounty ...

We are right at the time in the garden where everything is becoming ready for harvest ..and what we have saved from slugs and cheeky chickens is now making it's way into the kitchen and into various dishes , teas, jars and bottles .. It's blazing hot here today in Cornwall and I have calendula oil being infused on a space on my windowsill and cordial waiting to be drank .. Lazy hazy days catching up on sleep , reading and meeting friends whilst the sunshine warms our bodies .. Unexpected sunburn from places I couldn't reach with my cream ( never learn ) and sand in shoes , clothes , hair and shower .. Messy kitchens left because outdoors pulls us more , job searching for dadda and trips away for my eldest boy to meet with his family ..sun sun sun x

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment